Immigration support and advice
This service is for BME women with experience of/at risk of gender-based violence, destitution and/or homelessness.
Our service provides
- 1:1 specialist legal advice, casework and support
- Referrals to specialist health, wellbeing or counselling services
- Support with accessing hardship grants, benefits or other sources of income
- Support with housing and homelessness
- Support accessing an appropriate Legal Aid solicitor
- Group work (specifically for migrant mothers with pre-school children)
- Advice and training on immigration issues for second tier organisations, housing professionals and frontline workers
Praxis Community Projects
Pott Street, London, E2 0EF
0207 7729 2985
This service is provided by Praxis.
Praxis has been working alongside migrant and refugee communities for over 30 years. We provide specialist legal advice, casework and practical and emotional support to migrants at risk. We want to see a world where people are not defined by their immigration status and are treated with dignity and respect.
Other services in this section
Immigration Training for frontline housing staff