Welfare Benefits and Housing Advice
When you find the right support, dealing with welfare issues doesn’t seem quite so difficult.
Provided by the Arhag Housing Association, our welfare benefits and housing advice service helps you gain access to any benefits you may be entitled to.
This service is for Black Minority Ethnic Women and girls, Migrant and Refugees
Welfare benefits advice
- Completing benefits application forms
- Benefits checks and better- off calculation when looking for work
- Universal credit housing cost, and digital support
- Benefits appeals and revision
- Short term benefits advances and income maximization
- Disability benefits and work capability assessment -ESA, PIP , DLA, AA
- Housing benefits and council tax support
Housing advice and referrals
- Rent arrears and possession notice
- Housing benefits overpayment disputes
- Applying for discretionary Housing Payment
- Welfare reform and bedroom tax
- Homelessness and housing options referral
- Money and Debts advice and getting help with priority bills
Money and Debts advice and getting help with priority bills
- Food bank support and referral
- Fuel poverty financial inclusion and budgeting
- Hardship grant and referral to local social services unit
Housing & Welfare Benefits Advisor
The People's place
80-92 High Street, Stratford, London, E15 2NE
0800 3890 405
What facilities can I expect at the centre?
- Friendly advice
- Disabled access
- Language support
This service is provided by Arhag Housing Association.